Monday, March 7, 2011

Facebook homemade challenge #4

Back in January I decided to do the Facebook Homemade Challenge.

I have already posted
#1 for Paula
# 2 for Leslie
# 3 for Kendra

This one was For Debb.

She requested cranberry and yellow.
Luckily my quilt in the living room was these colours and I had scraps!

She was the guinea pig.
I had never made Mug Rugs before and was experimenting with size and styles. 

This was the fist one I made and I think it turned out pretty good. It has a pieced border.

my first attempt at quilting inside the box (not running the lines off the quilt)

Can you see the quilting lines?

After I had made these I had decided to make two identical ones for everyone else. Debb was very nice to let me send her these without having to make her matching ones.
enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

This is a nice way to quilt. I especially like the argyle like border on the diamond one. Inspiring me...keep stitchin'

Kendra said...

beautiful!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...