Friday, January 14, 2011

I won!!!!!!!

I won!!! I am so excited!


Actually I have won 2 things. 


One thing came in the mail today and one thing was an email.


First - the thing I won today.
I entered a give a way at the Plaid Scottie
She asked for advice on buying an new house (as well as normal ways of getting entries)


This was what I saw on her page. The quote is below.




Item #4: Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts


Comment #504 from Debbie:
"The very first home that my parents bought didn't have a drain in the kitchen sink. They didn't know that when they bought it (just a bucket under the sink), so since then my grandmother's wisdom to buying a house is to look under the sinks!"



Isnt that exciting!!


That is the book that I looked at and Deborah bought for me. I then gave it back to her since I never paid her back. She said she was happy to have the book- and now I will have my own copy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The other thing I won was from the blog Such Sweet Tierney.


This is what came in the mail today:


"Mara May's sweet paper garlands are the perfect detail for any season. Last Christmas I hung one on the mantle with the stockings! So cute! This is for the nature one pictured above and has pretty greens and lots of book paper!"



Isnt that sweet? I look forward to using it. Im just not sure where yet. If you have any ideas- let me know.





1 comments:

Pokey said...

Congrats to you, Debbie! Have fun creating!

How is your sewing machine search going?
:-}pokey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...