Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook homemade challenge #3

Winner number 3 for my Facebook Pay it Forward Challenge
(winner 1 and winner 2)

Well Kendra received her Prize in the mail today!
She was VERY excited and posted on my facebook wall right away! Lets just say her post started with: ‎{SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE} 

You can read about it from her point of view. (really - go visit her blog)

Her request of colours was black, grey and "that golden-mustard-y yellow color".
That was as close to mustard as I had. 

She is also obsessed with the letter I so I made hers look like Is when turned :)


I also quilted it so the back looked liked Is as well. this was Daves idea- Thanks dear!

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Must say a big "thank you" to Mr. Debaeremaeker as well because I *love* the back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...