Saturday, August 28, 2010

Splash Pad

It is unfortunate.
I have found a splash pad to play with Zeke in, but it is in Hickory and is only open 2 more weekends.
Yesterday Deborah and I went to the Y and they were closed.

This morning Dave dropped me off at Deborah and Aaron's house while he went off geocaching.
We packed up and went off to the Y today. The pool was open at 11 and we were there until at least 12:30. Zeke had a lot of fun splashing in the water and going down the slide. I think E had a lot of fun too!





We then went to Backyard Burger for lunch and went home. We had such a tired baby that he barely knew I put him in his crib. He had a 2.5 hour nap this afternoon! (usually 1.5) but mommy was tired too and didnt do much :)


Video below














Here is a video of our pool time:

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Aww - I used to work there a bazillion years ago - the kiddie area looks so cool now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...