Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We have a Winner!

I just got back from a Baby shower for a friend and thought I better do the drawing.

I was hoping it wouldnt pick my husbands comment and it didnt so we are good there.

over at Random.org I got the number 12.

For some reason I can not get it copied over here. I did it once before and now I cant get it to work!
Oh well! I guess you will have to trust me.

who won you ask??


Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...12

What a fun box!! Great idea!
I am from Saskatchewan, Canada!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations FLO - how exciting!! Thank you Deb for being a gracious hostess.

Jacqueline said...

How fun!! Congrats, Flo!! =)

Cathy said...

woo hoo! Nice to see the stash travelling to Canada! If anyone is interested, I am hosting a giveaway myself. Not as interesting as the stash but fabric nonetheless!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

WOW!!!! I am sooo excited !!! Thank you !! And I guess watch my blog for the further adventures of the travelling stash!!

Shannon said...

Congrats Flo! You will have so much fun with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...