Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sue's memory quilt

A member of my church approached me to see if I would make her a quilt from her Daddys PJ pants.

He had passed away and she wanted something to remember him by.

So we decided that we would do a string quilt from them.

After the blocks were made we had to try out some ideas.

 apparently Zeke had to try it out a different way.



I got the quilt back from the quilters and laid it out on the bed in Zekes room. 
 love the quilting

Signed 

 The label (washed 3 times and the label looks well loved)
 Apparently my kids ensure that the quilts are Pre-cuddled.

My friend was emotional over this so this is the only kind of shot I could get :) 



oh and this is the quilt I have washed it 3 times and the Colour Catchers were still bright pink. 
the progression is visible - they do get lighter. 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...