Tuesday, November 12, 2013

some fun fabric buys

I was on my way to Asheville and stopped by Carolina Foam Fabric and Home Decor in Black Mountain, NC. 

it was a good stop (except for my wallet! lol)

I bought some fabric for me and some for the guilds charity project. 
They make quilts for a child advocacy center. The children get a physical exam when they arrive. 
The child gets to choose a quilt rather than a paper cover to use and then they get to take it home.  

Here are some of my finds. 

table runner maybe? I have someone in mind for this.


 these will make some good quilts

 I like the soft pink owls

these two are for but i dont know what to do with them yet

ok- its upside down and french but i know someone who would like this

fun ones!

4 comments:

Laura B said...

Cute fabrics. I like the Christmas chickadees.

MaureenT said...

I love your finds, and what a great charity!

Paul said...

I love panels for charity quilts. It means you can get right to the quilting, or maybe just add a border. I love doing the envelope technique so no need to add binding (sew 3 sides right sides together with batting, turn inside out, topstitch around the edge and close the 4th side, pin, and quilt).

Flooring Contractors Orlando said...

Great read thaankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...