One day my friend asked me if I could help her make a quilt using a pattern she found online.
Its New Wave Quilt by Oh, Fransson! Link here
I looked over the pattern and thought it sounded easy enough. I had never done a tumbler block quilt before.
Then I started thinking what I could make it with. I remembered that I had this car fabric, Peak Hour, that I wanted to use to make Zeke a quilt.
Christina came over one day and we started cutting out our material and then I lay out my fabric into stacks and started sewing
**click on any picture to view them all larger**
I sent it off to the Long Arm Quilters to get it quilted. We looked for a car pattern to use and she didnt have any that seemed to fit.
This is the first time I have made a quilt to a pattern. I had to make my own template even.
although I followed the pattern I added a bit more to it to make it bigger.
the end result was 58x68 or so... dont remember exactly- but close to that.
thanks +Christina Borrego Buck for finding the pattern and getting me to join you in making this!