Thursday, January 23, 2014

Its All About Me

OK- maybe not all about me but this year I have decided to make it a year where I can focus on me.

I am writing this to see how things go. kind of as a bench mark and goal setting thing.

here we go:

- Started at the gym. Started with aquafit (because I know I love it from doing it in the past)  and we will see where we go from there.  I have an assessment tomorrow to see where I stand and to set goals etc.
The gym also has some child care so this is a bonus.

- I hired a house cleaner every other week. She just did a whole house clean to start.
It feels good to not have that hanging over me.

- I want to finally finish a quilt for my own bed. A nice big king sized one for our queen bed.

-I also need to get my teeth worked on.  Next step for them is to get the wisdom teeth out.

- I need to do more studying of the bible and creating my own devotional time


eating better and getting more exercise with flow with this soon as well.

1 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Good for you - fab list of goals!

Visit my son Tony's blog if you want diet/nutrition tips. Access his blog thru mine.

I'll be keeping my eye on you. Good luck Deb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...