Friday, June 17, 2011

Zekes Chair

I wanted a foam chair for Zeke for quite a while.

I didnt want one that had branding all over it (ie: Cars or princesses) so that took out the ones at Wal-mart.

One day when Dave's parents were here, his mom and I went to a local consignment shop- Once Upon A Child.

We both looked and she took off to another store with Zeke in tow. I had a few purchases and thought I would ask the cashier. I had missed it!! AND it was red AND batman.
I dont know if you know- but Dave thinks hes the best superhero. (requesting a Batman Quilt)

so here are some pictures of him and his chair over the last month and a half.

I dont know what Nora was thinking about

ahhhh, a bit of TV before bed

relaxed?

snack and drink


got the remote

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just too cute - but that animal hat (?) - that's something everyone should have.

Ryan Duffy said...

Spiderman is the coolest superhero! Zeke proves it by quietly rebelling and wearing spidey socks in the 2nd last pic! hehehe

tpott said...

What a cute little man in training, he's already got the remote.;>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...