Friday, June 17, 2011

Zekes Chair

I wanted a foam chair for Zeke for quite a while.

I didnt want one that had branding all over it (ie: Cars or princesses) so that took out the ones at Wal-mart.

One day when Dave's parents were here, his mom and I went to a local consignment shop- Once Upon A Child.

We both looked and she took off to another store with Zeke in tow. I had a few purchases and thought I would ask the cashier. I had missed it!! AND it was red AND batman.
I dont know if you know- but Dave thinks hes the best superhero. (requesting a Batman Quilt)

so here are some pictures of him and his chair over the last month and a half.

I dont know what Nora was thinking about

ahhhh, a bit of TV before bed

relaxed?

snack and drink


got the remote

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just too cute - but that animal hat (?) - that's something everyone should have.

Duffman said...

Spiderman is the coolest superhero! Zeke proves it by quietly rebelling and wearing spidey socks in the 2nd last pic! hehehe

tpott said...

What a cute little man in training, he's already got the remote.;>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...