Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Shower!

(edit)Well I'm off to a baby shower tomorrow  I went to a baby shower for Nikki. She already has one daughter and they are expecting another girl in a few weeks. I dont think she reads my blog...

Im the "official photographer" (and maybe will post some pics) with my little point and shoot camera! haha!

When I found out Nikki was pregnant I wanted to make her a baby quilt. I asked her what her nursery was done in. She sent me a link to the bedding she was using.

It was bright pink and green and a lot of poka dots.

So off to my LQS and Wallmart to find some yummy fabrics.

I posted those fabrics over here.

So I have received pictures of her Nursery.



Well I think my quilt will fit right in!

Zeke even likes it!

the back

signed

I quilted it with my regular foot on the diagonals 
Its a high loft batting and will be very nice to use as a floor blanket or for the winter

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Now that is a BRIGHT nursery! I think you did a fantastic job in matching up your baby quilt with the decor. I just love dots - but the little owl fabric is just too cute. Very nice!

Heather G. said...

How sweet Debbie! I love it. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love. That !! You did a really nice job.

heather sellers said...

The comment above is Heather sellers my phone was being weird lol

Kendra said...

I love it, and it matches perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...