I decided to try upcycling for the first time.
WE had this t-shirt of abigails that the graphic was coming off.
so I cut off the top about 1 inch below the armpits
and made a tube of fabric using some remnants I picked up from hancocks.
yay- french seam (I also used a decorative stitch along the bottom hem. )
I thought it needed more- So I grabbed some trim.
+Christina Borrego Buck gave this to me a while ago and I found a good use for it here.
Abigail modeling for me.
because it was just a tube on a t-shirt that was a bit too big on her the back looks a little funny. not sure how to fix it- so im going to leave it.