Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bonnies baby quilt

Bonnie is a friend for the last year or so. She is pregnant with her 4th baby girl and I'm so excited for her!!

This is the first baby I could make a quilt for (for Bonnie)

I had the main block fabric(elephants, bunnies, and cake) from a road trip. I don't remember the name but I got them in St. Charles, Missouri. 
Im glad I like her so much since the fabric was high end! 

The rest was walmart fabric and it matches so well!


I made this at the Fall retreat for my quilt guild. I ended up messing up the blocks and had to re cut the finished blocks!!

I had the one yard for the back and added some other colours. 


 It kinda can be used both directions. bunnies up or elephants up. 
I did mess up the one block. can you find it?






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...