Saturday, July 27, 2013

Quilting Adventures: Quilt shops

We just got back from a 3 week road trip. Dave did a lot of caching but I did manage to get a couple things in.

One of the places I got to visit was a cute quilt shop in PEI called Quilting B & More.

I got these fabrics to maybe make a queen quilt for my bedroom. I havent brought them into my room yet to see if they work.
The second one on the top was the one I started with. 
I bought the bottom ones to remind me of this trip. I think I should be able to sneak some into that same quilt. 

The other shop I got to visit was Keepsake Quilting.
They are known around the states and beyond with their mail ordering and catalogue. 


Abigail enjoyed petting the fabric.

lots of fabric



the wall to the right has the discounted fabric (where I got most of mine)

the fabric I bought there. The wrapped ones were the discounted ones and the grey one was yardage I bought. 
The prices were a bit more than I would normally spend unless I LOVED the fabric, hence the discounted ones. 

5 comments:

Linette said...

Omgosh it must have been like a candy store in there for you? lol

There's even patterns in there that I liked even and I don't even know how to quilt.

Maybe pillow cases but, I think I need a sewing machine for that considering I can't even sew a button onto a shirt. lol

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Oh I could drool over fabric like that.

SilverArian said...

Oh my god - it's quilter's paradise! I knew I live in the wrong place :(. Love the fabrics you choose - especially the blue and the butterflies.

Unknown said...

Oh how I LOVE Keepsake Quilting. Have been there SEVERAL times and there is ALWAYS something new and exciting in there. I live not far from there.

Sounds like you had a very productive road trip for quilting. I love the fabrics you picked up in PEI. The colors are great.

Faiyuna Creative Artwork said...

Hi thaanks for posting this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...