Thursday, October 21, 2010

decision made

I have finished another quilt.

This was the quilt I asked people for the opinions about which way to put it together. The main answers were the first one pictured and the all in a row one.
I decided to go with the all mixed up one (I really like order in my quilts) to try something different.
I also talked about the fabric here.

Here are the finishing pictures:


The top put together and the border added


The back, batting and embroidery thread for putting it together



All put together. Im glad the backing I bought matched. I bought it a number of months later.

I tied this quilt every length and every other width (if that makes sense)

I wanted to use the fabric in large pieces so I could show the whole pattern in the one piece that has the alphabet letters on it

2 comments:

Dave said...

This is a bright, colourful quilt, just the sort of quilt I would expect you to make. Good job, love!

Kendra said...

Debbie - it's GORGEOUS! Great work (as usual)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...